This home sets the standard for townhouse living. Large open-plan living and dining, a neutral colour palette with natural timber-style flooring downstairs and plush luxurious carpets upstairs make this north-facing townhouse one you need to inspect to appreciate.
> Open-plan living & dining
> Master bedroom with air-conditioning, ensuite & walk-in wardrobe
> Oversized bedrooms
> Study nook + ample storage
> Security screens & screens throughout
> Multiple air-conditioners & ceiling fans throughout
> Covered private outdoor area
> Private low maintenance fully fenced yard
Located off Eminence Lane this quiet complex is set back from Ridley Road and boasts a bus stop at the front of the complex. Just moments to Carseldine Central the home of Woolworths, specialty stores, cafes and medical centre.
Spanning two levels this home offers
> Open plan living and dining area with LED downlights, split-system air-conditioner, white roller blinds, timber-look flooring, linen closet, triple stacker glass sliding door with security screen to covered outdoor patio
> Main bedroom is generously sized and features lush charcoal carpet, LED downlights, split-system air-conditioner, white roller-blind, privacy screening, walk-in wardrobe and large ensuite
- Additional bedrooms feature plush charcoal carpet, LED downlights, ceiling fan, white roller blinds and built-in mirrored wardrobes
> 2.5 bathrooms
- The ensuite boasts a stone benchtop, double vanity mirror with shelf, under bench storage, storage cupboards, large glass and chrome shower, two stainless-steel towel rails, combination exhaust/heat lamp & toilet with soft-close lid
- The second bathroom offers a stone benchtop, double vanity mirror with shelf, under bench storage, storage cupboards, shower over a large bath with frameless glass and chrome shower, two stainless-steel towel rails, combination exhaust/heat lamp & toilet with soft-close lid
- Downstairs there is a powder room positioned for convenience
> Luxurious modern kitchen with pendant lights & window splashback
- Stone benchtops with waterfall edge
- Electric cooktop with stainless steel oven & rangehood
- Huge family size pantry
- Double sink
- Ample storage with drawers and cupboards
> Covered outdoor patio overlooking the large low maintenance yard with mature plants
- Double lock-up garage with automatic door
- Compact laundry located within the garage
- Downstairs linen-closet style storage
- Study nook
- Ample cupboards in the hallway
- Screens throughout
- Security screen on lounge & kitchen window & doors
- Screens and blinds will be installed before the tenancy commencing
Don't hesitate to call for an inspection of this vacant and ready to go home – this will be snapped up in a heartbeat!
How to book & inspect this property
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!