Tucked behind a beautifully lush green hedge, this cottage is full of surprises. As you enter the hidden low maintenance garden, you'll notice the winding path leading you to the front deck. Once inside the floorplan is the standout feature of the post-war cottage with the living and entertaining areas flowing perfectly into each other and overlooking the lush fenced yard.
- Bedrooms with wardrobes, ceiling fans & air-conditioning
- Light-filled air-conditioned lounge with neutral tones
- Kitchen with loads of storage & island bench
- Oversized deck with privacy shutters
- Modern bathroom with bath
- Fenced low maintenance yard
- Laundry with additional toilet
- Separate garage/workshop
Located within walking distance to both parks and Geebung train station, this modern home is positioned in an ultra-quiet and private location.
- The modern bathroom features a crisp clean design and warm polished timber floors. Loads of storage with a separate linen closet and vanity with storage. The shower over the bath is complemented by the combo exhaust fan with a heat lamp.
Living and entertaining areas
- The moment you walk into the air-conditioned light-filled sunroom you'll notice just how large the open plan living and dining areas are along with their connection to the outdoor entertaining deck.
- Set beside the open plan kitchen the dining room connects the large lounge room and feels intimate and cozy and large enough to fit a good-sized dining area
- Entertaining will be a pleasure with the large, private deck which overlooks the private backyard. Crisp white shutters make this deck into an all-weather entertaining area which is accessed through the French doors.
- Loads of clever storage, pantry space, pot drawers, and a large fridge space make this kitchen the hub of the home and the island bench holds the electric cooktop and under bench electric oven
- Designed for a front-loading washing machine, this laundry also boasts a second toilet and loads of storage
- Single lock up garage with tilt-a-door
- Security screens and fly screens are installed throughout the property (except the French doors)
- Synthetic lawn has been installed at the front of the property (inside the gate and requires little to no maintenance)
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!