This immaculately renovated family home is set on a generous 607sqm block, located in an elevated pocket of Everton Park, just moments to local shops, schools & public transport. Offering dual living potential or room for the extended family, this home will fulfil all the family's needs with ease.
- Fully renovated family home
- Semi dual living
- Generous 607sqm block with large yard
- Elevated position with great outlook
- Multiple living areas to suit the whole family
- Private entertainer's deck and wrap-around veranda
- Security screens and plantation shutters throughout
- Fully fenced yard with side access for caravan, boat or trailer
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom, featuring carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and built-in-robe.
- Bedrooms two and three both feature carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in-robes.
- Multipurpose rooms, located downstairs, while being just shy of legal height could be utilised for a variety of uses such as a fourth bedroom with additional living or home office. With the home's third bathroom in close proximity, these versatile rooms are perfect for semi dual living.
- Bathroom one is the home's spacious and stunning main bathroom, featuring tiled flooring, wet-room style shower with rainfall showerhead, separate bath, custom single vanity with timber benchtop, floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, walk-in shower, single vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles and toilet.
- Bathroom three is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, shower and toilet.
The beautiful kitchen shares a large open plan with the upstairs living and dining areas. Features include:
- Polished timber flooring
- Gas cooktop
- Walk-in pantry
- Stone benchtops
- Breakfast bar seating x3
- Abundance of bench space and storage
- Dual sink
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Living and dining rooms share a large open space with the home's kitchen and features polished timber flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and access to the outdoor entertaining area and back yard.
- Multipurpose room located downstairs is the perfect second, separate living area in this stunningly presented home.
- The large and very private back deck connects to the veranda wrapping around the side and front of the home. Featuring timber decking, insulated roof with ceiling fans, privacy screens, plantation shutters, outdoor power, TV bracket with antenna port and gas line also available. This truly is a great place to entertain friends and family or just sit back and relax.
- 378m to Bus Stop – South Pine Road
- 548m to Everton Park State School
- 710m to North West Private Hospital
- 730m to Coles Supermarket Everton Park
- 1.5km to Brookside Shopping Centre
- 1.85km to Queen of Apostles School
- 2km to Train Station - Mitchelton
- 8.2km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.8km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $597.71pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.