Located within the treelined Greenbelt on Beckett complex this top floor light-filled three bedroom apartment features an entrance balcony and an ultra private covered entertaining area overlooking the treeline.
- Three bedrooms, two with ceiling fans, roller blinds & wardrobes
- Light-filled open-plan air-conditioned living and dining area
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and island bench
- Modern bathrooms
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Two covered outdoor areas
- Security screens throughout
- Security parking with all weather internal access
Located within the complex, the apartment shares a separate tower with just three other apartments.
- The main bedroom features an ensuite, ceiling fan, security screens, roller blind, carpet flooring and bulit-in wardrobes
- Bedroom two features a two way ensuite, ceiling fan, security screens, roller blind, carpet flooring and built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom three features tiled flooring, roller blinds and security screens
- Ensuite is well appointed and features a large walk-in shower with detatchable shower rose, chrome framed glass shower screen, vanity with stone bench, toilet, combo exhaust heat lamp, double towel rail and mirror
- Main bathroom is two way providing an ensuite-style access from the second bedroom and additional access for the other occupants. A large walk-in shower with detatchable shower rose, chrome framed glass shower screen, vanity with stone bench, toilet, combo exhaust heat lamp, double towel rail and mirror
Living & entertaining
- Oversized is the best way to describe this light-filled opn plan living and dining area. The neutral pallette and loads of storage in the crisp white cabinetry adds a greta addition to the large air-conditioned area
- Two outdoor areas surround the internal living areas. The first outdoor deck provides a great drop zone. Set behind the main door this separates the traditional style front door and the stairwell. The deck is large and north facing providing easy access.
- The second outdoor area is ultra-private and biggest than the first. Allowing for private dinners, casual outdoor living or a romantic escape this outdoor room is the place to watch the sunset across the treetops
- The kitchen completes this apartment. Oversized with a large fridge space, the crisp white cabinetry and central island bench is the perfect place to gather, laugh and entertain your friends whilst taking advantage of the stainless steel natural gas cooktop and electric oven. A stainless steel dishwasher and microwave space complete the light-filled kitchen
- Laundry is internal and located beside the kitchen. Space for either a front or top loader washing machine, the dryer is also included
- Secure carparking with remote access is located under the complex with direct weather proof access via the internal stairwell.
If you're looking for a modern apartment tucked into the treeline just moments walk to McDowall shopping precinct than this apartment is one you have to inspect.
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!