This beautiful home is walk-in-ready with nothing to be done but enjoy the location. With features galore, it is waiting for its new owner to fall in love. Situated on a 1,315sqm bush view block in a family friendly Cul-de-sac in an elevated breeze catching position, this property is one to inspect.
- Sprawling block surrounded by nature
- Large open plan living
- Ducted vacuum, gas hot water
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
- Amazing outdoor entertaining area
- Indoor/outdoor living integrated speaker system
- Large fenced yard & water tank
- Security screens throughout
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the homes spacious master bedroom. With an amazing outlook across the sprawling yard and glistening pool, it features ensuite, walk-in-robe, ceiling fan, and direct access the outdoor entertaining area.
- Bedrooms two, three and four are all great size rooms that feature carpeted flooring, built-in-robes and ceiling fans.
- Bedroom five is another large room featuring carpeted flooring, built-in-robe and ceiling fan.
- Bathroom one is the homes main bathroom featuring tiled flooring, shower, bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom. This bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, double his & hers vanity and toilet.
The beautiful, light-filled kitchen shares a large open space with homes living and dining rooms. Enjoying a serene view over the extensive backyard, its features include;
- Tiled flooring
- Breakfast bar seating x4
- Large, plumbed fridge cavity
- 900mm freestanding 5 burner gas cooktop/oven
- Back-lit display cabinet
- Dual sink
- Abundance of storage and bench space
The home features a variety of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs.
- The living and dining areas share a large open space with the homes kitchen and features tiled flooring, stainless-steel ceiling fans, integrated speakers and access to the covered outdoor entertaining area and pool.
- Media/family room is great size room featuring carpeted flooring and ceiling fan.
- Outdoor entertaining/living is available in spades.
- The covered entertaining area overlooks the sparkling in-ground salt-water pool and sprawling backyard. It features stainless-steel ceiling fans and integrated speakers. Extending beyond the cover of the patio is a large concrete slab, perfect for the kids to play or set up to entertain a large party of guests or ready to build over for your dream entertaining area.
- Laundry features tiled flooring, wash tub, bench space, large storage room and access to the side yard.
- Double lock-up garage features single remote garage door, internal access, large built-in storage cupboard and access to the side yard.
Nearby amenities including:
- 570m to Corvus Drive Reserve
- 1.75km to Cashmere Village Shopping centre
- 2.8km to Forgan Park Picnic Area on the bank of Lake Samsonvale
- 4.8km to Les Hughes Sporting Complex
- 6.4km to train station – Bray Park
- 6.9km to Strathpine Centre
- 21.4km to Brisbane CBD
- 21.8km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.