Landmark Residence – Palazzo Versace meets Acreage living
Without peer or rival this residence fuses Chelmstone, marble and reclaimed timbers from Newstead Wharf this home is as close to the Palazzo Versace in Brisbane that you will ever find – and you can call it home. Boasting a hilltop address with views to the ocean and resort like grounds including tennis court, gym, cold room, numerous outdoor entertainment areas, library and of course the palatial pool that the home encapsulates.
- Irrefutably Aspley's best home and one of QLD's premier residences
- Only ever held by one owner, refurbished in 1998
- Swathed with Chelmstone, Travertine, Marble and quality timber fittings
- Recording studio, billiard room, top gear worthy garage and plenty of yard
- Functional floorplan that suits any family of any stage
- Chefs heaven with ultra-rare cold room and commercial grade kitchen
- An abundance of yard and space for the kids
- Multiple levels of living space and work from home space
This residence is simply on a level of its own and must be inspected to truly appreciate the magnitude and quality it offers.
- Council rates $856.57pq approx.
There is simply too much to list for what this property offers, so contact the agent for a full prospectus pack on the home. A once in a generation sale our owner has already made the sea change so move fast to inspect this weekend!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.