Simple, stunning and effortless perfection is the only way to describe this stunning family home designed to maximise the stunning Queensland summer for the family that loves to entertain. Available for the first time, this oversized and well-designed home was recently updated to the highest standard, you'd expect in a home of this exceptional locale.
- Master suite with walk-in wardrobe & light-filled ensuite & spa
- Luxury kitchen with 3.6m waterfall edge SmartStone island
- Open-plan living areas perfect for entertaining
- Designer bar with strip lighting
- Covered outdoor living area with built-in BBQ
- Additional rumpus/living/kids retreat
- Ducted & zoned air-conditioning, crimsafe & security screens throughout
- Remote garage with additional carport (drive-thru)
Designed to live in and entertain this single-level home sets the standard. Located within the Castle Hill estate this home is you have to inspect to truly appreciate.
Oversized and luxurious bedrooms
- Master bedroom is a suite with a walk-thru wardrobe, feature wall, carpet flooring, LED downlights, plantation shutters, Crimsafe, access to the outdoor area and overlooking the inground pool
- Bedroom two located at the front of the house features a painted charcoal feature wall, carpeted flooring, white Venetian blind, built-in wardrobe and security screens
- Bedroom three located at the front of the house features crisp white walls, carpeted flooring, white Venetian blind, built-in wardrobe and security screens
- Bedroom four is cosy and perfect for the little one to sleep during the day. A charcoal feature wall, carpeted flooring, built-in wardrobe, white Venetian blind & curtain and security screen
- Ensuite is well appointed and the perfect place to relax, unwind or start the day. With separate shower, oversized spa, blinds, double vanity with ample storage, Crimsafe, plantation shutters (to the master) and a separate toilet
- Main bathroom services the rest of the home and is light-filled and oversized. The large deep bath is perfect for relaxing or splashing fun with the little ones. Single vanity with storage, large mirror and separate toilet
- Huge flexible living area with cosy tv area with white walls, ducted air-conditioning, wood-look flooring, blinds and security screens
- Kids retreat or rumpus room can be shut away with plantation shutters. Perfect for older children, the kids play area, or just another work from the home area this space is light-filled and flexible to let your mind run free with options
- Study is located at the front of the home and features carpeted flooring, blinds, LED downlights, flyscreens the perfect place to work from home or keep an eye on your kids' homework from the kitchen
Pool & Outdoor entertaining
- Covered all-weather outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans
- No maintenance astroturf inside the pool area
- Deck area with roof and uncovered area perfect for the sun lover
- Deck with power built-in BBQ area with sink
- LED downlights
The kitchen has been designed to be the hub for entertaining and just as impressive as its size is the thought that has gone into its design and layout.
The luxury kitchen features;
- SmartStone with waterfall and breakfast bar
- Hidden cupboards run the length of the benchtop
- Large plumbed fridge space
- 900mm stainless steel oven - Neil Perry by omega
- 900mm gas (bottled) cooktop - Neil Perry by omega
- Stainless steel concealed range hood
- AEG stainless steel favorit dishwasher
- 2pak Soft close cabinets and drawers
- Microwave space
- Coloured LED strip lighting
- Feature pendant lights
- Large family sized pantry
- Splashback Smokey mirror
- Built-in bar with coloured LED strip lighting
- Laundry with loads of bench and storage
- Outdoor clothesline
- Flyscreen & sliding glass door to the outside drying area
- A stunning street presence with wide sandstone stairs
- Low maintenance gardens & laws
- Framed front door with plantation shutters
- Feature artwork niche
- Separate fenced side area
- Low maintenance wood-look vinyl flooring
- Drive-thru garage to carport/boat/jetski storage
- Gas hot water
- Vacuum maid system
- Ducted & zoned air-conditioning
If you're looking for a stunning home, perfect for entertaining and everything you'd expect in a high calibre home, then reach out for your private inspection.
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!