This beautifully kept family home is situated in a tightly held pocket of Bridgeman Downs & sits on an elevated block in a quiet street surrounded by parkland reserve. With its functional layout, spacious living & private outdoor entertaining, along with its proximity to local parks, reserve, schools, shops & hospitals, this amazing home is sure to impress.
- Elevated North facing 870sqm block
- Renovated kitchen, freshly painted and new carpets throughout
- Multiple living areas to accommodate the family
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area
- 3kw solar power, solar hot water & laundry shoot
- Resort style in-ground swimming pool
- Fully fenced yard with 3x3m garden shed & drive through garage
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the homes master bedroom. This light-filled bedroom features ensuite, carpeted flooring, large walk-thru-robe and access to its own large balcony that captures incredible breezes and overlooks the surrounding area from its elevated position.
- Bedrooms two & three are both good size rooms featuring carpeted flooring and walk-in-robes.
- Bedroom four looks out over the peaceful tree-lined street and features carpeted flooring and a large built-in-robe.
- Bedroom five is located on the ground floor and features carpeted flooring. This great room would be ideal for a home office or guest room.
- Bathroom one is the homes main bathroom featuring tiled flooring, shower, bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the spacious ensuite to the master bedroom. This great size bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
- Bathroom three is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity, separate toilet and access to the backyard.
The beautifully renovated kitchen shares a large open plan environment with the homes living and dining areas. With an abundance of natural light flowing through the large surrounding windows, it features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Stone benchtops
- Breakfast bar seating x 6
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Neff 4 burner induction cooktop
- Neff pyrolytic oven
- Miele dishwasher
- Large fridge cavity
- Double sink
- Plenty of storage and bench space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge & dining is located at the front of the home. This spacious room features carpeted flooring, soaring 2.7m high ceiling, direct access to the homes kitchen and a great outlook over the peaceful tree-lined street.
- Living room and meals area share an expansive open plan with the kitchen and features tiled flooring, 2.7m high ceiling and access to the side yard.
- Rumpus/family room located at the rear of the home and provides yet another separate living area. This large room features tiled flooring, 2.7m high ceiling and access to the entertainers deck and pool areas.
- The large, semi-enclosed entertainers deck is an amazing place to spend time with friends and family or just sit and relax while watching the kids swim and play. Overlooking the resort style in-ground pool, this outdoor space features a high ceiling and timber shutters to protect you from the weather while adding to its already very private setting.
- Double lockup garage features single remote entry door, area for workshop or additional storage, built-in shelving and drive-thru door in the back giving access to the side yard.
- 155m to Bus Stop – Beckett Road
- 270m to parkland entrance
- 660m to local shops
- 1.2km to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 2km to McDowall State School
- 2.6km to North West Private Hospital & Northside Christian College
- 3.4km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 3.8km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 4.3km to Westfield Chermside
- 11.2km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.7km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates $430.99pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.