823m from the Wooloowin border this contemporary haven boasts an expansive floorplan with low maintenance living all whilst offering the perfect dual living/dual entrance lifestyle.
- North / South facing aspect
- Lush landscaped Asian inspired garden
- Flexible family floorplan
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Zoned internal security
- Rainwater tank with pump
- Walking distance to schools, shops + parks
- Public transport at your doorstep
- Council rates $489.08pq approx.
- 4 sizable bedrooms
> Located on the top level the master is perfect for those who enjoy their own space, boasting ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan, carpet flooring, awning windows, roman blinds, walk-in robe, down-lighting, a well-appointed ensuite and access to the adjoining study/home office.
> Located on the top level is bedrooms 2 & 3 boasting ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan with built-in lights, carpet flooring, awning windows with plantation shutters and built-in robes.
> Located on the entry level is bedroom 4 features ducted air-conditioning, tiled flooring, awning windows with plantation shutters, built-in robe and access to the yard.
3 well-appointed bathrooms:
> The master ensuite features a shower with detachable showerhead and glass shelf. Boasting stone topped undermounted basin vanity, large frameless vanity mirror, toilet, towel rails and venetian blinds.
> The main bathroom located on the top floor features a shower with detachable showerhead and glass shelf with separate bath configuration. Boasting stone topped undermounted basin vanity, vanity mirror, separate toilet, towel rails and awning windows.
> Conveniently located on the entry level of the home is an additional bathroom features a shower with detachable showerhead and glass shelf. Boasting stone topped undermounted basin vanity, large frameless vanity mirror, toilet, towel rails, towel hooks and awning window.
- Chefs kitchen with:
> 20mm stone benchtops
> Laminex cabinetry
> Stainless-steel 5 burner gas cooktop
> Fisher & Paykel 900mm wall mounted oven
> Stainless-steel + glass rangehood
> Miele stainless-steel dishwasher
> Double basin stainless-steel undermount sink
> Over-sized island bench with built-in breakfast bar
> Tiled splashback
> Walk-in pantry
> Extra-wide fridge cavity (suitable for double door fridges)
> Prime position overlooking the living, dining and outdoor entertaining spaces
> Pendant + down-lighting
> Tiled flooring
> Fixed + awning windows
- A multitude of living spaces inside and out:
> The open plan main living/dining areas located at the heart of the home flow effortlessly to the kitchen and through to the tranquil outdoor entertaining area. The light and contemporary colour scheme adds to the expansive nature of the home, featuring high ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, down-lighting, tiled flooring, awning windows as well as a bank of glass bifold doors with curtains.
> Located on the entry level is the formal lounge featuring high ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, awning windows, roller blinds, durable timber look flooring, glass French doors and wall sconce lighting.
> Located at the front of the home is the library featuring ducted air-conditioning, high ceilings, awning windows, plantation shutters, durable timber look flooring and custom cabinetry.
> Located on the top level is the home office / study featuring ducted air-conditioning, awning windows, roller blind, carpet flooring and glass French doors.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the covered patio boasting stained decking, outdoor lighting, outdoor power points, ceiling fan, built-in BBQ, complimented by the tranquil Asian inspired landscaped gardens and water features teamed up with a fully fenced yard, encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle.
- The laundry located on the entry level features large wash tub, Laminex bench tops + cabinetry and separate access to the yard.
- Car accommodation is something this home has in spades with an extra-wide carport featuring internal access and additional space for further vehicles on the drive plus on street parking.
- Amenities near by:
> Local shops and cafes 56m
> Public transport (bus stop – Shaw Road) 75m
> Kedron Brook Bike Paths 376m
> Shaw Park 376m
> Wavell State High School 1km
> O.L.A Primary School 1.1km
> Public transport (train station – Nundah) 1.3km
> Wavell State School 1.4km
> Westfield Chermside 2.2km
- Short drive to:
> Airport 7.55km
> CBD 8.95km
Move fast to secure this unique contemporary residence today!