This well presented single level family home situated in McDowall's coveted Glendora Estate, sits on a 627sqm level block in a quiet street. With it's functional layout, spacious living areas and private outdoor entertaining area, along with its proximity to local parks, bushland reserve, schools, shops & hospitals, this amazing family home is sure to impress!
- Corner block
- Spacious & functional family home
- Freshly painted interior & exterior
- Multiple living areas to meet all the family's needs
- New carpet throughout
- Private outdoor living & entertaining
- Large fully fenced yard with new turf
- McDowall State School catchment
- Council rates $586.09pq approx.
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the homes master bedroom. This great size bedroom overlooks the outdoor entertaining area and features ensuite, carpeted flooring, walk-in-robe, ceiling fan and roll-down blinds.
- Bedroom two features carpeted flooring, built-in-robe, ceiling fans and roll-down blinds.
- Bedrooms three and four are both great sized rooms featuring carpeted flooring, built-in-robes and roll-down blinds.
- Bathroom one the homes main bathroom. This bathroom features tiled flooring, large shower over bath combo, single vanity and a separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and a toilet.
The centrally located kitchen opens out to the home's meals and living area while enjoying views out over the lush green backyard. Its features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Breakfast bar seating x3
- New electric cooktop
- New oven
- Double sink
The home features spacious and separate living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Living and meals areas share an open plan with the home's kitchen and features tiled flooring, split-system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and access to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Formal lounge and dining room share a combined space at the front of the home and feature carpeted flooring, ceiling fan and roll-down blinds.
- The private, covered entertaining area at the rear of the home flows out from the home's living room and out onto the spacious, newly turfed backyard, while enjoying the incredible breezes from its elevated position.
- Double garage with internal access.
- 90m to Streisand Drive Park
- 640m to bus stop – Old Northern Road
- 990m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1.8km to McDowall State School
- 2km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.4km to Northside Christian College & North West Private Hospital
- 4.3km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 4.9km to Westfield Chermside
- 11.4km Brisbane CBD
- 13.5km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.