This beautifully renovated family home is set on an elevated block overlooking bushland, located in a quiet and peaceful street only minutes' walk from the bushland reserve, McDowall State School and public transport options. Offering room for the extended family and a massive backyard this home will fulfil all the family's needs with ease.
- Master suite/Parents retreat
- Elevated block backing onto bushland
- Beautiful bushland outlook
- Air-conditioned throughout
- 5kw Solar power & gas hot water
- Crimsafe screens on all windows and doors
- Close proximity to parkland, schools, shops and hospitals
- McDowall State School catchment
Bedrooms and relaxation
- Bedrooms one, two and three are all good size rooms. Located upstairs, they all feature polished timber flooring, built-in-robes with mirrored doors, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and great views either overlooking bushland or the peaceful tree-lined street.
- Downstairs this flexible space is being used as a the Master suite. While being just shy of legal height, these ultra-flexible areas are being used as a bedroom, living area and ensuite. The bedroom area features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, large built-in-robe with mirrored doors and access to the outdoor entertaining area and back yard, while the Living room features carpeted flooring and split system air-conditioning.
Living and entertaining area
- Living room and meals area share a large open plan with the kitchen and features polished timber flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and access to both the front and rear balconies.
- Downstairs includes the flexible space currently used by the occupants as a parents lounge room.
- Bathroom one is the homes main bathroom and features tiled flooring, frameless glass shower with rainfall showerhead, separate deep-soaker bath, single vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the spacious ensuite to the master suite. This great size bathroom features tiled flooring, large walk-in shower with rainfall & detachable showerheads, floor-to-ceiling tiles, single vanity and toilet.
The light-filled kitchen shares a large open with the homes living and dining areas. With an amazing outlook over the sprawling back yard and bushland beyond, its features include:
- Polished timber flooring
- Split system air-conditioning
- Island bench
- Stone bench tops
- Breakfast bar seating x3
- Stainless dishwasher
- Plenty of storage and bench space
- The large, paved patio located at the back of the home is a great place to spend time enjoying the privacy and space of this incredible back yard.
Laundry is located downstairs in the garage. It has been well set out, with an abundance of cupboard and bench space, wash tub and access to the back yard.
Double lock-up garage features two remote entry doors and built-in storage shelves.
- 280m to Parkland
- 290m to Bus Stop – Hoffman Street
- 860m to McDowall State School
- 1km to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1km to North West Private Hospital & Northside Christian College
- 2km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.6km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 3.5km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.5km to Brisbane CBD
- 12km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!