Located within the leafy McDowall Manors complex, this large two-bedroom townhouse is tucked away with the rustle of the surrounding trees the complex features a swimming pool and BBQ area and is located within the coveted McDowall State School catchment.
- Generously sized bedrooms
- Kitchen with electric cooking
- Security screens and ceiling fans
- Open plan air-conditioned living and dining
- Separate laundry
- Remote garage with internal access
- Additional powder room
- Swimming Pool & BBQ Area (complex)
- Main bedroom with built-in wardrobe, new venetian blinds, security screens, carpeted flooring, ceiling fan and light combo
- Additional bedroom with built-in wardrobe, new venetian blinds, security screens, carpeted flooring, ceiling fan and light combo
Large light-filled bathroom with large bath, shower with rain-style shower rose, oversized mirror, vanity with loads of cupboard and bench space.
- An additional powder room services the downstairs living area
Entertaining and relaxing areas
- The open plan air-conditioned living and dining area is a great flexible space perfect for the interior designer within you. Flowing directly to the entertaining area you'll love entertaining at home
- The private entertaining area is oversized and is well laid out or a dining table and outdoor couch. Protected from the elements by a sunshade the outdoor area leads to a fully fenced low maintenance yard with a small patch of grass.
Kitchen is well equipped with loads of bench space, electric glass cooktop and stainless-steel Bosch oven, rangehood, dishwasher, pantry and large fridge space
Separate laundry is tucked away near the garage with direct access outside to the clothesline.
Secure remote garage with internal access
- Inground swimming pool and BBQ area
- Loads of Visitor parking
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!