This is a home you must inspect to truly appreciate. Positioned high on the hill, this home is simply an effortless luxury. Spread over two stunning levels with a captivating entrance void this home delivers from every angle. From the resort-style entertaining areas to the high-quality finishes inside this home sets the standard.
- Master suite
- Luxury kitchen with stone island bench
- Modern bathrooms
- Quality carpets, oak flooring and ducted air-conditioning
- Cinema style room
- Designer outdoor area
- In-ground swimming pool and low maintenance established gardens
- 11kW Solar Power System
- The master suite is nothing short of pure luxury. The striking navy features wall, crisp white shutters, plush carpet, downlights, ceiling fan, ducted air-conditioning and walk-through wardrobe with ample storage drawers and hanging space.
- The additional three bedrooms are oversized with plush carpet, wardrobes, shutters or blinds, ceiling fan and ducted air-conditioning
- Centrally located the main bathroom is perfect for a busy family. The shower and large bath are separated from the vanity area and the toilet. The vanity is well equipped with a large vanity, mirror and three separate storage spaces
- The ensuite features a shower, large spa bath and is filled with natural light. The dual vanity boasts storage cupboards and drawers with two mirrors, a toilet and a heat lamp
- Downstairs an additional bathroom which doubles as a powder room services the lower level of the home and features a semi-frameless shower, large mirror and stone-topped vanity with storage, linen closet, toilet and heat lamp.
Located within the central hub of the home is a kitchen straight out of a magazine. The shaker style crisp white cabinetry with soft-close drawers, large plumbed fridge space, walk-in pantry, stone benches and a large island bench with hidden cupboards. Cooking will be a breeze with a 900mm gas cooktop and electric oven. The dishwasher, microwave space and bin drawer complete this designer kitchen.
Entertaining & living areas
- A rumpus is currently used as a formal living area with neutral colour tones, plush carpet overlooking the lush green lawn is tucked into the corner of the home. Boasting both size and flexibility the location gives a luxurious cozy feel.
- The large open living area wraps around the lower level of the home. The neutral colour tones and oak flooring give a touch of effortless class and sophistication. Step through the sliding glass doors and security screen to the oversized entertaining area.
- Entertaining area will be your outdoor room all year round with additional features like electric roll-down blinds, ceiling fan and downlights. The sandstone look flooring and high angled ceiling add to the luxury feel of the outdoor area which joins the inground swimming pool.
- This home continues to deliver an opulent finish with the dark finish of the inground swimming pool. Complete with a water feature the pool feels relaxing and surrounded by mature gardens and bushland. The large umbrella is perfect for the sunniest of days whilst you enjoy the pool.
- Cinema room with plush carpet, neutral colour tones, block out roller blinds screen and built-in speakers will be ready for your projector and amplifier for your movie night
- The study is located at the front of the home with oak flooring, neutral colour tones, ducted air-conditioning, downlights and crisp white shutters.
- The laundry continues with the high-quality finishes located throughout the home. The clothes rack, cabinet space and room for top or front loader make this room a great utility room along with the addition of external access to the clotheslines.
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout
- Security screens and screens throughout
- Fully fenced low maintenance yard
- Pool servicing included (tenant to pay for chemicals)
- Two outdoor clotheslines
- additional study style area upstairs
- Outdoor storage and cupboards
- Ample storage and linen closets
- Outdoor spotlights for the backyard
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!