This bespoke build fuses contemporary chic with coastal breezes and Moreton Bay views. Spanning 2 cleverly thought out levels, this home features:
- Extra-high ceilings throughout
- Lush, landscaped 400sqm block
- Flexible family floorplan
- Split system air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Security or fly screens to doors & windows throughout
- Walking distance to schools, shops & parks
- Abundance of storage
- Quality kitchen appliances
- Council rates $527.75pq approx.
- 4 sizable bedrooms
> Located on the top level, the master is perfect for those who enjoy their own space boasting Kelvinator split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, carpet flooring, sliding windows, venetian blinds, walk-in robe, down-lighting and extra-high ceiling.
> Located on the lower level is bedrooms 2,3 & 4 boasting extra-high ceilings, ceiling fan with built-in lights, carpet flooring, sliding windows with venetian blinds and built-in robes.
2.5 well-appointed bathrooms:
> The master ensuite features a shower with detachable showerhead, stone double vanity with plenty of storage, large frameless vanity mirror, tiled splash back, heat/light/extractor combo, towel rails, frosted privacy glass and toilet.
> The main bathroom located on the lower floor features a shower with detachable showerhead, bath, stone topped vanity, vanity mirror, heat/light/extractor combo, towel rails, frosted privacy glass and separate toilet.
> Conveniently located upstairs near the main living area is an additional powder room featuring a stone topped vanity, frameless vanity mirror, towel rail, frosted privacy glass and toilet.
- Chefs kitchen with:
> Stone benchtops
> Laminate cabinetry
> Omega upright stainless-steel gas cooktop and oven
> Omega stainless-steel rangehood
> Omega stainless-steel dishwasher
> Double basin stainless-steel sink
> Over-sized waterfall island bench with built-in breakfast bar
> Tiled splashback
> Large pantry
> Extra-wide fridge cavity (suitable for double door fridges)
> Prime position overlooking the living, dining and top balcony
> Pendant and down-lighting
> Floating timber flooring
- A multitude of living spaces inside and out:
> The open plan main living/dining areas located on the upper-level flow effortlessly from the kitchen and through to the outdoor entertaining area. The light and contemporary colour scheme adds to the expansive nature of the home, featuring high ceilings, Kelvinator air-conditioning, down-lighting, floating timber flooring, sliding windows, venetian blinds as well as a bank of glass sliding doors and curtains.
> Lounge two is located on the lower level featuring extra-high ceilings, Kelvinator air-conditioning, sliding doors, curtains, floating timber flooring and Foxtel point.
> Located on the upper level is the study nook featuring high ceilings, down-lighting, sash windows, venetian blinds and floating timber flooring.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the covered balcony boasting views of the Gateway and Port of Brisbane, outdoor lighting, outdoor power points, ceiling fan, tiled flooring and overlooking the fully fenced yard encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle.
- The bottom level patio is located directly underneath the balcony featuring tiled flooring, outdoor power points and down-lighting.
- The laundry located on the lower-level features Laminex bench tops and cabinetry, large wash tub and separate access to the yard.
- Car accommodation is something this home has in spades with an extra-large double garage featuring internal access, electric roller door, freshly painted concrete floor and additional space for further vehicles on the drive plus on street parking.
- Amenities nearby:
> Public transport (bus stop) 85m
> Rainbow lorikeet park 450m
> St Dympna's Primary School 500m
> Robinson Rd Market Place 600m
> Marchant Park and walking tracks 850m
> Aspley East State Primary School 1.1km
> Aspley Hypermarket 1.5km
> Aspley State High School 1.6km
> Public transport (train station Zillmere) 1.7km
> Public transport (train station Geebung) 1.9km
> Westfield Chermside 2.2km
> CBD 11.4km
> Airport 12.6km
Vacant and ready to move into this, home will not last long so move fast.