This beautifully renovated family home is set on an elevated block, in a quiet and peaceful street just a short walk from parkland, and only minutes' walk from bushland reserve, McDowall State School and public transport options. Offering room for the extended family or work from home office, this home will fulfil all the family's needs with ease.
- Low maintenance 584sqm block
- Beautifully renovated kitchen
- Renovated bathrooms
- All bedrooms air-conditioned
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Private covered outdoor entertaining area
- Great size garage with space for workshop
- McDowall State School catchment
- Council rates $427.42pq approx.
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the master bedroom featuring carpeted flooring, large built-in-robe, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Bedrooms two and three features carpeted flooring, large built-in-robes, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Bathroom one is the home's beautifully renovated main bathroom featuring tiled flooring, shower, deep-soaker bath, single vanity with soft-close cabinetry, floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is conveniently located downstairs. This renovated bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity with soft-close cabinetry and toilet.
The spacious, renovated kitchen looks out over the private backyard, with easy access to all areas of the home.
- Polished timber flooring
- Stone benchtops
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Induction cooktop
- Built-in microwave
- Stainless dishwasher
- Built-in wine rack
- Abundance bench and cupboard space
The home features living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- The dining room adjoins the home's kitchen featuring timber flooring, and access to the rear stairs leading to the undercover patio and backyard.
- Loungeroom shares a large space with the dining room and features carpeted flooring and split system air-conditioning.
- Multi-purpose room is located downstairs and makes a perfect second living area or teenagers retreat, featuring tiled flooring and private access to the covered outdoor entertaining area.
- The covered outdoor entertaining area features high roof, lighting, built-in BBQ and outdoor power points.
- Double garage features double remote doors, internal access and a large storage area or space for a workshop.
- 115m to bus Stop – Ifield St
- 312m to parkland
- 410m to Bisset Place Park
- 560m to McDowall State School
- 780m to Northside Christian College & North West Private Hospital
- 800m to Northwest Plaza Shopping Mall
- 1.7km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.8km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 3.8km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.7km Brisbane CBD
- 12.3km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.