This beautiful family home is set on an elevated block, in a quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac street just a short walk from parkland, and only minutes' walk from bushland reserve, McDowall State School and public transport options. Offering all your family could want, this home will fulfil the family's needs with ease.
- Low maintenance 452sqm block
- Quiet location at the end of a cul-de-sac
- Newly carpeted throughout
- Multiple living areas to suit the whole family
- Pet friendly fully fenced yard
- Short walk to Streisand Drive Park & bushland walking tracks
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the master bedroom and features carpeted flooring, ensuite, walk-in-robe, built-in-robe and ceiling fan.
- Bedrooms two, three and four all feature carpeted flooring, built-in-robes and ceiling fans.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom featuring tiled flooring, shower, bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
- Bathroom three is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The home's kitchen shares an open plan with the home's living room and sits adjacent the home's formal dining room.
- Tiled flooring
- Breakfast bar seating x4
- New rangehood
- Large fridge cavity
- Abundance bench and cupboard space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- The formal lounge and dining room encompasses a large space at the front of the home and features carpeted flooring, ceiling fans and soaring 4.4m ceiling in the sunken lounge area.
- Family room shares an open space with the home's kitchen and features tiled flooring, ceiling fan and access to the covered rear entertaining area and private backyard.
- Double garage features single remote door, internal and external access.
- 300m to Streisand Drive Park
- 330m to Reserve entrance
- 465m to bus stop – Beckett Road
- 1km to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1.9km to McDowall State School
- 2.3km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.5km to Northside Christian College & North West Private Hospital
- 4.2km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 4.8km to Westfield Chermside
- 11.5km Brisbane CBD
- 13.2km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.